The sliding door on a beater climbing van inspired the design of the instant-access Ironwood Pack. This simple panel-loading backpack provides fast access to your urban or outdoor gear. The main compartment holds a rain shell, lunch, your books and a tablet. A raised, padded laptop sleeve protects most 15″ laptops. A zippered pocket on the front panel holds your boarding pass and wallet. Padded Human Curve® shoulder straps provide all-day, ergonomic comfort for carrying a full load of chemistry textbooks. Finer points include a top-mounted, reinforced haul handle, an ice axe loop and exterior lash points for a yoga pad or skateboard. Made from 600-denier 100% recycled polyester with a 200-denier polyester liner. All fabrics have a DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
- Recycled-polyester fabric body with a DWR (durable water repellent) finish offers a perfect balance of weight and durability for everyday use
- Generous main compartment; zippered exterior stash pocket; raised, padded laptop sleeve protects most 15″ laptops
- Human Curve® shoulder straps for carrying comfort
- Top-mounted, reinforced haul handle
- Body: 8.4-oz 600-denier 100% recycled polyester. Lining: 200-denier 100% polyester. Both treated with a polyurethane coating and a DWR (durable water repellent) finish
- 419 g (14.8 oz)
- Made in Vietnam.